Terms & Conditions
By registering and ordering on this web shop you agree on the following terms:
- You are of legal age to do business with us and we will not violate any laws by shipping it to you.
- We will store your personal information for the transactions with you.
- We will do our best to ship your order as soon as possible – we cannot give you an exact date.
- We will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- We have the right to correct any errors on our pricings, images and descriptions. Images may differ from the actual item.
- Payments for cancelled transactions will be returned.
- We have the right to delete your account and stop every business with you at any time if you violate any of these terms.
- We will only store your personal information for the transactions with you.
- We do neither sell these information nor share them with anyone.
- By registering in the shop you agree on receiving our newsletter.
- You can remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by either contacting us directly or by following the link in the newsletters.
- If you should decide to get your account deleted, contact us and all your stored information will be deleted.
- All listed items are brand new and come directly from the record labels or, in some cases, directly from the bands.
- All of our items are sealed/wrapped in plastic. And we can assure you that all our items are new and unplayed.
- The shown album cover / product image does not necessarily show the actual product. In some cases we use digitally created preview images, in other cases we may have simply added a wrong image to the product. Errare humanum est. If you are looking for a specific version of an album, rather rely on the product’s description than the image.
- If you have any concerns about the state of the items, simply send us an email and we’ll answer it in hope to help you out with your question.
- Once your package has left our office and has been handed over to the post office, Immortal Frost Productions is no longer responsible for any loss or damage to the package itself.
- We offer you two different shipping options during the checkout, namely registered and unregistered shipping. In most cases you are free to choose between them, but in some cases only registered shipping is available.
- Unregistered Shipping: If you choose this option, we will not be able to provide you with a tracking code nor information regarding the status of the shipment/delivery. Therefore unregistered packages can not be refunded when lost! This option is cheaper than registered shipping, yet if you are worried that your package may not arrive or if you had any negative experiences with your local post offices, we recommend you to use the registered shipping option.
- Registered Shipping: If you choose this option instead, we will provide you with your tracking code once your package has left our office and has been handed over to the post office. This tracking code enables you to follow the package’s current status and to track its way from our office to its destination. If you are worried that your package may not arrive or if you had any negative experiences with your local post offices, we definitely recommend to use this shipping option.
- If a registered package fails to arrive at its destination, we can file a complaint at the post office and will be able to refund your order. This is, as stated above, impossible for unregistered orders. If you choose unregistered shipping during checkout, you take full responsibility for your choice and take the small risk of your package getting lost.
- Some packages may get lost because of flawed or incomplete shipping addresses provided by customers during the checkout. Please double-check your address when placing your order and keep an eye on your emails in the days after, because we might get back to you asking for confirmation of your address if we should – for whatever reason – doubt the completeness or correctness of your provided address.